CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"I wonder how they will feel when the company starts...

1. 3,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    "I wonder how they will feel when the company starts trading?"

Surprised - astonished - dumbfounded - staggered - amazed - flabbergasted - stupefied - confounded - speechless - flummoxed.

Maybe all at the same time! Thing is, I think that the resumption of trading it is still a long way off and shareholders funds will remain locked away for ...? Who knows?

Again I ask;

1. Any news on the crops?
    2. Any news on the acquisitions?
    3. Any news on the bauxite?
    4. Any news on the potential bauxite sales to China? 

And as added extras -
    5. Does anyone know what the AGMPL spend is so far this FY?
    6. Can CGB advise the market as to how many applications for shares were withdrawn under the offer as of the expiry date for the withdrawal of applications? That would be an interesting figure - I think!

And
    In the 10th Supplementary Prospectus  it is noted;
    "This is a tenth supplementary prospectus (Tenth Supplementary Prospectus)which is intended to be read with the prospectus dated 27 September 2018, theinitial supplementary prospectus dated 17 October 2018 (First SupplementaryProspectus), the second supplementary prospectus dated 31 October 2018(Second Supplementary Prospectus), the third supplementary prospectus dated7 November 2018 (Third Supplementary Prospectus), the fourth supplementaryprospectus dated 14 November 2018 (Fourth Supplementary Prospectus), thefifth supplementary prospectus dated 28 November 2018 (Fifth SupplementaryProspectus), the sixth supplementary prospectus dated 7 December 2018 (SixthSupplementary Prospectus), the seventh supplementary prospectus dated 14December 2018 (Seventh Supplementary Prospectus), the eighth supplementaryprospectus dated 21 December 2018 (Eighth Supplementary Prospectus) andthe ninth supplementary prospectus dated 24 December 2018 (NinthSupplementary Prospectus) (the initial prospectus, the First SupplementaryProspectus, the Second Supplementary Prospectus, the Third SupplementaryProspectus, the Fourth Supplementary Prospectus, the Fifth SupplementaryProspectus, Sixth Supplementary Prospectus, Seventh SupplementaryProspectus, Eighth Supplementary Prospectus and Ninth SupplementaryProspectus collectively referred to in this document as the Prospectus) issued byCann Global Limited (ACN 124 873 507) (Company)."

7. Can anyone provide a link as to where the other 9 Supplementary Prospectus are located please? Unable to locate them under CGB nor the former QBL.biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.