CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-208

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1883
    "We appreciate that questions must be asked,"

Terrific. Now ... what might be your response ...?

I wonder if you would be so kind as to respond to the following from my earlier post please - I have bolded the questions to make them easier for you to identify? (https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/37328475/single)

"We would once again respectfully advise posters..."

1. And may we all be enlightened as to whom you are referring to when you use the 'first person' plural pronoun "we" please?

2. Any news on the potential bauxite sales to China?

Background to the question.

Pnina Feldman was quoted (below) in a QBL announcement dated 26 April 2018.

"Comment from Pnina Feldman, Chairperson of QBL (https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-qbl-bauxite-team-in-china.4152697/)
    We are excited to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel for this project, with potential business arrangements which we believe will turn our South Johnstone Bauxite deposit into the lucrative project that we have always anticipated it could become. The Company’s current trip to China should further these potential arrangements and partnerships that should establish South Johnstone as an exciting project that will benefit the Company and all shareholders.

Where exactly was that tunnel you were looking into and what do imagine that the light was ... Pnina? 

And for the Mensa genius who suggested that I must be slipping in my research, or some such nonsense, I wonder if they would be so bold as to locate the Supplementary Prospectus (yes, yes I can find the original but things have changed 9 times since then - get that 9 times!) and kindly provide a link?

Guess my poor old researching skills must be off at the moment? 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.