CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-209

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    That's right BigDan......The fact that it is the same regurgitated stuff is quite compelling isn't it? Why can't we get into a factual discussion on the compelling businesses that are being put together? Until we get the answers we seek?

Why argue about "One such grower is Mike Nagorka from Waltanna Farms. Waltanna Farms are in their fifth generation of flax farming and have a rich history that dates back to the 1880’s"

when 

Waltanna Farms and Hemp Hulling Co formed Waltanna Hemp Group Pty. Ltd. 

WHG is based in Hamilton, Victoria. Waltanna Farms are the leading processor of Hemp seed oil, powders and flours in Australia. 

I assumed Mike helped form Waltana Hemp Group
    Why would Mike form this group to his detriment?
    I Like Mike!

Then you look at the other thread & Golddigger.... bless his soul with....

"The numbers and crop data shows they have not produced much at all in the past 2 years. You would expect to see the company going gangbusters. The acquisitions of MCL and Medcan alone should have had a massive impact on moving the company forward...still nothing." - All I can say is do just a little more research towards dates, laws etc. & you will find it is just beginning!
    "They purchased a controlling interest in MCL (55%) for $700,000 (in shares) and now paying in the order of $45,000,000. The company does not have this value built into it to command such a price (especially due to already owning a controlling share and paying for the licences MCL now holds)." - No, see below for actual purchase for original stake  & In reality it did. What was the SP before the MCL announcement?...If you look there you will see how the value was determined as well as the further progress made before the complete merger into QBL/CGB. I thought Mr Market was always right?

On 30 May 2017, the Group acquired 55 percent of the shares and voting interests in Medical Cannabis Limited (MCL). As a result, the Group obtained control of MCL. The following tables set out the provisional amounts recognised at acquisition date, which are now final amounts at 30 June 2018.

A. Consideration transferred

The following consideration was transferred:
    Equity instruments (49,000,000 ordinary shares)
    The value of the ordinary shares issued was
    based on the listed share price of the Company on 30 May 2017 of $0.015 .
    Contingent consideration shares
    Equity instruments (50,000,000 performance shares)

$735,000

$750,000

The value of the contingent consideration was
    based on the listed share price of the Company on
    30 May 2017 of $0.015
    TOTAL Identifiable assets acquired and liabilities assumed at fair value $1,485,000 - NOT $700,000

Then of course we will be waiting for ever for the "in depth" posts from bf!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.