CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-223

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Thanks Bas, I appreciate your honesty & integrity. The lying part was not directed at you however I will explain that after my input to your last post.
    I have seen this before as you have kindly pointed it out & supplied the references & links for me & others to do so & I thank you for that. It's great to have all information available to make informed decisions. My conclusion was & still is that if anything untoward has been done then I hope the relevant authorities are able to deal with it accordingly. Any court matters can be complicated in the extreme & convoluted. Although it is unfortunate I am not ignoring it & cannot believe that what has transpired since is to the detriment of QBL/CGB. Somehow I don't think the Feldmans want this company to fail! I am looking at the bigger picture because of the following:
    My interest peaks at what I consider to be an awesome group of people & businesses that Shalom/AK has put together & in my eyes quite an extraordinary feat. When I do the comparison with the top MM companies in Australia I see value in QBL/CGB. Surely you would agree that Andrew K is one of Australia's foremost experts in anything hemp/MM? It seems the media see him as the go to person & what he created in MCL is truly amazing with the partnerships new businesses & deals formed etc. etc. (PS: I actually buy the vita hemp products & swear by them as I think they are of outstanding quality & feel much better for using them). I'm sure he had much to do with the creation of CGB with Shalom as it's own entity. I also hope we will see a new board structure with the new entity that will hopefully keep the bastards honest so to speak with more than just the Feldman family as directors. It is in these new businesses that I am placing my faith (although I'm not religious). I also cannot believe that these people would give up their businesses without doing their own diligence about who they are getting into bed with. So IMO the bigger picture will be in hemp/MM business & any progress with bauxite will be a bonus. I think you can also agree that the SP reflects the value of hemp/MM & not the bauxite (PS: I have also lost money on a previous Joe Gutnick gold mine so although my suspicions were tweaked by your posts I can still stand by my opinion in that the newly combined businesses will be too good not to be a part of).

I'm sorry if you thought I was directing the lying part to you as that was not the intention. It is my observation of the posters that hit & run without answering simple questions have an agenda to discredit the potential of the company & I absolutely agree with this point:
    "I have the view, based on years of personal observations, that far too many posters seem to walk past the facts because the evidence before them conflicts with what they desire to believe. Confirmation bias is a very real phenomenon that affects decision making and I think that it remains largely ignored by investors."
    This is why I have been making so many posts in this forum which sadly some were moderated (which I must say I am not used to but hey we all get caught up in the emotion sometimes).

Posters like bf & a few others I believe are the perfect example of that paragraph.

As you can see in their signature @Big finn holds against their will. They came on here to let us know that they initially gambled by buying in without doing the diligence & blamed the hype on the HC forum for buying shares. Then went on to say that they were sitting on or would sell at a huge loss once we start trading again. Now go back through their posting history & you will easily see the timing of their purchase & I am assuming no further purchase after realising that on the 23/10/2017 that the family was related to Joe Gutnick (still waiting on their answer there). We all know what happened to the SP after that where the price took off to 8 cents from 1.2 - 2 range just 2 weeks later. As you will also see they have had plenty of opportunity since that post on the 23/10/2017 to sell their shares so I'm not sure & have asked them to explain that statement which they refuse to do.....Why? (I hide I am not moderated here for saying it as it is).

Many of us have read & come to our own conclusions re this stock & come to the same conclusion which obviously does not appease those on a mission. If you go back through my posts you will see I try to ask for facts, links or explanations (with appropriate backed up facts) when trying to set the record straight & do not receive the appropriate response from those types as in your observation. I get it. What you have researched has given you the opinion not to invest which I say good for you. I on the other hand have a differing opinion & hence my stance.

So when the facts don't stack up I will argue the point (as many others do too). If I make a mistake (none of us are infallible) like the doozy I did on CANN global recently re revenue I will stand up & admit it (hopefully my explanation is viable & acceptable). I just don't see the same from those I keep having to question here & hence believe they have no credibility & should be called out for it.

Good luck & I hope your investments go well....manifold! (pun intended).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.