CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB OFFICE LOCATION And the LANDLORD....???Has anyone noticed or...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    CGB OFFICE LOCATION And the LANDLORD....???

Has anyone noticed or looked into the where-about's of the office us share-holders are paying a substantial amount of rent for?

I got curious about why, as shareholders of a loss making company, we were paying a significant amount rent and services to be located in a fairly wealthy area. I presumed it must've been an office block that was old and run-down. And that would explain the cost. And I thought that I'd read in the 2018 Annual report that we rented the office space from a company that had a connection to Pnina. I just had a look at the Ann Report out of curiosity and yes, I was correct. The company is called AGMPL owned and controlled by Pnina Feldman. With 2 other directors, Shalom being one.
    CGB has an agreement with AGMPL as copied below:

The Company and Australian Gemstone Mining Pty Limited (AGMPL) are parties to a management services agreement (Management Services Agreement) dated 1 July 2007, and the Variation Deed signed 1 July 2017, for the provision by AGMPL of executive and corporate services, including geological and technical expertise, to the Company by the following executives:
    • Pnina Feldman – Executive Director, Business Development;
    • Dr Robert Coenraads – Principal Geologist, Exploration and Mining; 
    Sholom Feldman – Chief Executive Officer and Company Secretary.

In respect of each of these executives (Key Persons), AGMPL was paid a retainer for the period ended 30 June 2018.
    The Company was also reimbursed for all reasonable expenses incurred by or on behalf of the Key Persons.
    • AGMPL is a company owned and controlled by Pnina Feldman.
    Each of Pnina Feldman, Dr Coenraads and Sholom Feldman has entered into an executive services agreement with AGMPL. Each of these executive services agreements contains standard provisions dealing with employment obligations and standard covenants dealing with general duties and the protection of AGMPL’s interests and mirrors the Management Services Agreement in respect of termination provisions.

Rent $168,000
    Management and secretarial $180,000
    Geological fees $360,000
    Executive and corporate services $624,000
    Reimbursement of expenses $34,577
    Administration fees $240,000
    Marketing services $120,000  
    Total $1,726,577 

AGMPL also provides suitable fully serviced offices to the Company at its Bellevue Road office at 24 Birriga Road, which includes use of office space, the board room, kitchen, access to a full-time receptionist, daily cleaning, and essential office infrastructure, including telephones, fax, printer, broadband internet connections and suitable office furniture.
    AGMPL also provides additional administrative services to the Company, such as secretarial, accounting and office management services. These services are provided to the Company by AGMPL on reasonable arm's length terms as approved by the independent director(s).

So yes the above is all legal. It just disgusts me that ontop of the salary's and shares, Pnina can own the company providing the services above - at arms length, which i'm pretty sure means charging what they want to us the shareholders... But it does go into their pockets, well Atleast Pnina's. 
    I know that the above shouldn't be free to the company/ us, but I think its abit rich that we have to pay so much... Especially when our money is tied-up. They still have an income, and the rent coming in and services paid to them!  Anyway, that's my whinge.

But…, The thing I wanted to point out, was that the above underlined, from page 15 in the Ann Report, the "Fully Serviced Offices ", to start with, the address has been possibly written incorrectly. It should have been the suburb (Wealthy area ) of Bellevue Hill. I don't know if this was a convenient typo or not but it certainly raises the question...??? 
    BUT, after looking into the office(s) location I found out that the address was actually a large residential home, that has a lovely manicured yard and large inground pool!!
    Maybe im being cynical, and glass half empty, but I hope that we aren't directly paying off  "someones " mortgage, and possibly claiming tax expenses etc.At the very least we are paying way to much for someones home office.... And a home office that is made out to sound like an actual office building...

Below is the link to the address, from google map's. Its the house with the vacant block next to it. The house covers the length of 2 blocks- Brigga Rd onto Benelong Cres.

24 Birriga Rd Bellevue Hill. NSW.

https://goo.gl/maps/cmzPgHW1WCU2

I do very much want the company to be successful, and I'm in for the long haul, but im just fed-up with them not being able to sort everything out sooner. At the very very least, keep us updated regularly with any news at-all. Don't just tie our money up, and leave us in the dark. 
    Fingers crossed!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.