CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Don't forget admin. I would say they have been working very hard...

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Don't forget admin. I would say they have been working very hard since early last year to put together the current business model & deals plus implement & investigate further business synergies &/or additions. Don't forget we are growing in 4 states & doing business over 4 continents. I'm sure Neil would have to receive a pay cheque as well as all board members & other staff which is why I have no real issue with the spend like some do. Personally I feel it is not bad for what they have achieved.

"We are most pleased to advise that our new company is presently finalising a significant and material partnership agreement regarding our medical cannabis formulations and hemp food consumables which will significantly move forward our production schedule and capacity in 2019, focusing on generating substantial short term revenues for our Company"

Just the Bonify or Pharmocann deal can quickly make us cashflow positive so as long as they build the facility & begin production ASAP there will be much to celebrate....especially if ahead of schedule 2019 will be a pivotal year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.