CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I am definitely not wishing to pick an issue, but I did read in...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I am definitely not wishing to pick an issue, but I did read in the NZ Herald only two or so days ago that the problem with Bonify was not so much that they had a couple of hundred stashed away, but that they were
    not labelling their products correctly. High THC products labelled low THC etc. Like everybody else, I don't know if this is true? I have no idea. Somebody might know. Maybe it is true? My best feeling goes on what I have seen previously. I just want everybody to have their eyes really wide open and their ears totally clear of wax. I am certain that things won't be like this shorktly. CGB could be the best thing since sliced bread, who knows? Hah! We'd all retire early, maybe?
    I think that things will pan out ok, the BOD know that people by and large are not impressed. Many posters are aware of what a lifestyle company is and what is required to support it.
    CGB has a huge and one-off opportunity to exert itself and indicate how true it is.
    First and foremost, I would like to know the distinction between a licence and a permit. Government websites offer some clarification. But CGB does not. "Yes, I hold a liquor licence, but no, I cannot sell isopropyl" etc etc. Licences and permits are two completely different things. So go back and have a look. Cgb does have the necessary licences, but does it have permits?
    Just a thought, something maybe to discuss shortly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.