CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-77

1. 3,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Mate, I like to work with facts so please provide links to what you want to discuss as that would be a huge help rather than opinions.

I don't know WTF is going on in this forum as it seems people aren't doing the same diligence many of us actually do. Many storms in teacups with no facts & it's really pussing me off! I can see now with people like bf & others that claim this is a lifestyle company really have issues because the family is related to Joe Gutnick who was once was treated like a god of investing then things went sour & s@#t happened. Guess what, I lost money in one of his gold mines too but hey we live & learn. If you can't see what Shalom & company have done in putting together what they have then obviously you will never understand. Read the facts...AK is the one of the gods of hemp in Oz & he has the biggest seed bank in Australia. The other businesses that tie into this have huge potential remembering the hemp business story has only just begun in Oz. These people would not jump into our fire if they thought they would get burnt. There will be many synergies & stories to unfold as we begin to list again from here I'm sure. From how I see it & I'm sure many others do... we have lined up so many ducks to become one of the major forces in the industry within a short period.  I could go on but yada. yada, yada, yada...sip wine, yada, yada, yada, yada!
    Last edited by Pinnacle: 02/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.