CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-86

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thanks for sharing your feelings.

I'm sorry you feel this way about CGL & your investment.

Yes the company has alot of work to do! Investor trust will only be earnt & maintained long term by meeting targets & building wealth for shareholders.

Respectfully..Claims..Triploid plants & labels aside! Provided your comfortable..Can you please give me one word answers to the following questions in the form of a Yes or No?

Do you support the medical marijuana industry?

Do you wish for the Bonify & Pharmocann deals to progress forward provided that all business conducted is compliant with both national & international law?

Do you support our bauxite interests?

Do you support of hemp interests?

My first question is of importance in the context of our conversations moving forward & not wasting anyones time. I feel some posters may be beating around the bush in regards to their true stance on the medical marijuana industry, cannabis in general actually!

Is it just a feeling of been let down by one companys management or total disapproval of an industry or plant?

It is okay to not support something & people shouldn't be affraid to voice themselves but opinions don't need to be pushed behind cloak & dagger.

Like I have said previously I try to take a level headed approach to my outlook on the industry..Do I think it's going to cure cancer & all illness known to the human race? I'm hopefull however acutely aware that there is the possibility that it may not be the cure to everything..But can't we still aim for the stars? Is it not possible that the industry could be the answer to some illnesses or medical conditions?

Don't Scientists..Doctors &h umans owe it to themselves to atleast investigate the healing property of a plant?

Yes there will be people looking to profit from the industry from all angles..Both traders & businesses with no intentions of running a bonified company or investing in the future to genuine passionette people behind passionette companys...I believe CGL falls into the latter catagory.

I believe the forum welcomes all opinions provided they are voiced in a respectful format @SirInvestsALot.

It's when posters constantly barrage a thread with what seems to be the sole intention of discrediting a company/stock that forum guests & investors can get a little prickly.

By all means everyone..Scrutinize..Ask questions...Just be senstitive to the fact that many posters here are investors but also love perspective under the right conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.