TVN 5.22% 6.4¢ tivan limited

I don't think many posters here understand business.As we...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I don't think many posters here understand business.

As we move closer to production, TNG's expenses will soar as we bring in the additional talent and spend the necessary money to dot the i's and cross the t's.

The biggest hurdle in resource projects in Australia is the Native Title Agreement, which is now completed.

The next biggest hurdle is funding, which is supported with an agreement with KFW.

The 3rd biggest hurdle is the implementation, which is supported by a guarantee with SMS, who is also a major SH.

The risks associated to this project have significantly reduced. It is not a matter of "if", but "when"?

Being a low cost producer using the Tivan technology, I'm certain that we will not struggle to find customers for the offtake.

Once commercially proven (note that there is an SMS guarantee), Tivan technology will also reap rewards, which hasn't been factored in.

The phrase "you need to spend money to make money" applies to this industry.

Additional capital outlay may be required to do this, so don't be surprised for further dilution.

The lack of knowledge and experience of many speculative investors is what is maintaining the SP at this level.

The SP should be at around 30-60c mark by now, limiting the dilution to the SH funds, but the continued negative sentiment of some investors is fuelling the lower SP.

This behaviour penalises the gullible, and benefits those with knowledge and experience.

DYOR!

GLTAH!!
    Last edited by BigDaddy77: 05/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.004(5.22%)
Mkt cap ! $106.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.4¢ $117.1K 1.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 251565 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 175201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.