TVN 0.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

The 100- 200 people who get a job out that massive coal mine can...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2931
    The 100- 200 people who get a job out that massive coal mine can GAGF as far as I'm concerned.
    (And I have family in the area in coal mining).
    Not sorry at all if cancelling that idiotic mine puts some people's plans to have a Hilux, a landy and fishing boat and a big house on hold - but it actually shouldn't.
    The Gov can provide just as many - if not far more jobs in the region with a bit of industry policy via renewable energy projects. Including those that might make VRFBs to store energy via TNG's vanadium.

A bunch of DCs like Malcom Roberts and blokes in a pub shouldn't be making government policy. Smart people should. The country knows it which is why the party of DCs is getting voted out soon - and we may have the chance to grow new industries with new jobs that don't kill the biosphere for our kids. I really do hope TNG can be a part of the chain of supply that makes it happen - it is one of the reasons I am invested here.

Vote 'Sustainable Australia' in the Senate btw if you want new industrial policy and green policy that will see the country and TNG do a lot better.
    https://www.sustainableaustralia.org.au/policies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.