TVN 6.12% 5.2¢ tivan limited

Succint summary. Behind each bullet point are lots of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3179
    Succint summary. Behind each bullet point are lots of activities.

For example see the EIS consultants : "The contracted consultants, and their respective studies, are listed below" - 10 are listed

Always looking for points of difference :

• will highlight the unique whiteness of the Company’s pigment due to the very low iron contentof TNG’s feedstock.
    • two facilities are captured under a single FEED agreement
    • Utilising an IWL will reduce the amount of water use
    • Figure 4: Comparison of the TiO2 feedstocks – TNG’s new sulfate route shown in red.
    • Woojin, Vimson & BBI all sound positive
    • Shares under loan - not really a concern of mine, but they look like these are being tidied up

SO IMHO
    1. Having just seen the gross politicization of an EIS with Adani, the big thing with TNG is they are doing everything by the book. Not only the EIS process but the native title process. They are establishing precedent for how things can be done & done 100% legitimately in the NT without a mining project becoming news for all the wrong reasons.
    2. The process route flow chart (Figure 4.) and the TIO2 comparison chart is next level salesmanship of the 'in the open, hidden gem' of TNG, that is selling TIVAN
    3. SMS, German kfW committed.
    4. More to come with Vimson & BBI. I personally think the news when it comes here, will be market moving.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.