SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Only way they'll issue a please explain IMO is if you can: -...

1. 2,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Only way they'll issue a please explain IMO is if you can:

- Build on the circumstantial evidence that channeling millions of dollars of work into Rahals company Adroit isn't acting in the best interests of the company as the spend to output seems ridiculous at the moment in my opinion (i.e june 2017 last major freeway update and dataflex hasn't seen a real update in four years)

- Argue that deals announced to market as price sensitive have never been readdressed and have probably lapsed/are effectively dead at this point (i.e. China)

- Argue that the quarterlies wording are deceptively worded and the terminology inconsistent across the course of a year.

- Compile a list of all the shell companies currently in "deals" and "trials" with and argue that they are being represented as revenue-generating contracts when they clearly aren't

Unfortunately none of this stuff tends to get resolved until the money dries up completely and the "assets" start being divided out which ironically won't end up in shareholders hands anyway considering the last cap raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.