SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Hi TT,SEA has always had some flaring of gas .... almost...

1. 10,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3604
    Hi TT,

SEA has always had some flaring of gas .... almost unavoidable ... and it is LOCATION dependent. This midstream issue was specific to Live Oak ... so that gets address and resolved but never fully eliminated. There is also some flaring that goes on in Atascosa and McMullen, LaSalle as well.

This exchange in the Q4 conf call. You can't sell what's flared (you can sell what's curtailed as its just deferred) ... so rather the match to the say TX RRC production records (which I think take royalty & taxes at full production ... to discourage flaring).

And Eric also says in the call that they model for some amount of flaring et al ... hence why we tend to be high in estimates. I do think that Eric is being conservative with 15,000 boepd as top end of guidance but I'd rather him under promise and over deliver and us to be at the high end... abnormally bad weather could steal a week of production and bang there goes 100K of production

I know you're overweight but I do think you are over thinking it at present.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1527/1527601-12aa124fab29e26230d405ce3e5a8eab.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.