GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-165

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    It's not about that Omaz. Come on bud. No one buys shares for entry and exit dates, it's buy in and buy out values and personal circumstances.

The reason people are concerned is because of the company continually missing promises and guidance they make. While that's a concern, the forward implications of this is a bad start for listing on the Nasdaq and onwards. The market is not happy, I don't think we can just take the ole she'll be right attitude.

On the plus side, the dr. has constantly taken us by surprise in the past with left field announcements. You get the impression that gmv is following a path that has been planned for a while now, albeit slower than planned. Much slower!

From a personal point of view, I am very disappointed with the progress. I have been patient for a long time now and invested on the basis of the story and the path at the time. So much of that should've been achieved and completed in 2018. Hardly any have been and it's now May 2019, its causing me doubt.

I will wait on the Nasdaq IPO and anything else between now and then to see where GMV really is at. No point in running scared now. We will see the results, good or bad in the next few weeks.

Also.... perspective today. It was rather the blood bath on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.