GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Thanks for the clarification Ruby Im thinking that if a couple...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Thanks for the clarification Ruby
    Im thinking that if a couple of things go in my favour in the short term I will use the $ to expand my already oversized (for me) position while there is this current weakness. High risk High (potential) reward

Although not not really a direct comparison I recall buying NEA sub 60c. There was concern on the forum, especially after the cap raise at 99c but the business case looked good and they were ticking boxes just not as fast as people would like. Go over to the NEA forum now, it’s all beer and Skittles and funny memes.
    GMV has a similar vibe from then, albeit much further down the growth curve. They are ticking boxes, following the plan, just not as fast as we might like. I don’t mind their reporting style. It’s to the point. They tell me what I need to know, just not yet what I want to hear. Their cash position is riskier than the NEA case, NEA was generating $ in AUS, I have more fear with this one, it’s a roller coaster, but I will hold and accumulate. Time will tell whether the plan was foolish or a good one. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.