HCD 0.00% 0.3¢ hydrocarbon dynamics limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-36

1. 986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    People talk. I trade with a group that is always looking for small cap opportunities. We're always looking for the next one which means you end up analysing several opportunities a week. Fortunate enough to have benefited from a dozen or more massive rerates over the past few years following this process. Indago seems to tick a few boxes that I use as indicators for building a small position (generally $20k until I get more confirmation. Currently stuck at ~$8k until someone sells me more).

One thing I'm grappling with still, which is stopping me from opening up my buying, is if successful whether the industry would see this as a positive given the current state of oil prices. Sure it would improve margins by lifting efficiency and reducing waste which seems intuitive that some would want this. But there's also a risk that some players may lock up the IP and shelve the tech as increased supply is not necessarily something the industry wants or needs. What's everyone's thought on this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.