HCD 0.00% 0.3¢ hydrocarbon dynamics limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-47

1. 7,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Hi HCuser3,
    From speaking to s/holders in original company that was back door listed , who took an active role in commercializing it as well as other stakeholders I was able to extract the following;
    a) The product has no direct competitor in respect of performance and cost.
    b) For a Baker Hughes to replicate performance with their chemicals, they would have to employ 5 or 6 other chemicals , at very high cost, with no guarantee that it will match performance.
    c) It is eco friendly and non toxic.
    d) It does not effect a fuels downstream performance. Though it takes some time for some clients to certify this.
    e) By decreasing viscocity , it effectively can potentially take crude oil to Brent in some cases. The output can usually be sold for typically $5 US higher, or at least meet characteristics to do so.
    f) It can be used in parts per million (typically 200 1000 ppm)to It can be used proactively. eg in tank farms, it can be used in the continuous flow so that thanks never need to be cleaned whilst upgrading fuel.
    g) it can be used in clearing sludge from bottom of tanks ewithout getting into them
    i) Where pipelines need to be heated, it can drop temperature required from say 65 to 56 (previous Indian application likely to be restarted). Often it can make the oil flow at ambient where as other wise it might not do so.
    j) It can reduce light crude requirements (or totally make redundant) where light crue is mixed in with heavy fuel to transport over piplines.
    j) has been considered for cleaning huge oil spills in Canada.
    k) can be used to extract oil from sands at a much cheaper way than pyrolysis. Hence the tenements on oil sands. In USA.
    l) Can be used to make sluggis oil fields flow, or flow better and increase production.

I can go on and on. Some Very very big projects are in the pipleline, with gross profits many many times the share price.

You can appreciate that technical and engineering help is needed before clients commit. After commitment clients will use it for a long time, hence the need for contracts. A big sales pipeline is involved across all continents and application types. Check presentations.
    Hope this helps

You can

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65188 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2962937 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.