SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

In the above post, my forecast for EBITDAX was $30-$32M for this...

1. 4,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232

In the above post, my forecast for EBITDAX was $30-$32M for this quarter

Cmonaussie stated (pretty much spot on)
    "I've got EBITDAX Q2 at $33.498M on EBITDAX/BOE of $26.50 .... which is actually an increase in Margin to almost 64%."

Interestingly, both of us understated actual EBITDA which came in at $33.7M (due to the significant operating cost savings).

Because of the oil cut reduction, I also started a thread "Valuation Inconsistencies" in which I berated SEA due to my concerns (which I also passed on to Eric).

SEA have since been very transparent about the cumulative oil production and it is easy to now assess the value proposition.

On this basis, I have reviewed my position and decided to take a leaf out of Trump's book and reverse my self imposed ban.

Why? Simply, because I can, and to be frank I couldn't care less what conspiracy someone wants to have.

Was flat out today but will share my notes on the conference call shortly.

@cmonaussie, I hope you reverse your decision too...

I will not be dictated by someone that seems to be too engrossed in Matrix! Perhaps time to disconnect and see it for what it is - Just fellow shareholders discussing their opinions (both positive and negative based on the circumstances that present).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.