AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-76

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    JB may I humbly suggest don’t get hooked up on the video animation as laying out The route. AVZ will use all routes available to it. But how to factor with tax holidays expected and any regional funding linked to regional economics.? I’m not sure AVZ have to cough up all or any expense entirely. As AVZ completes its metamorphosis from explorer to developer this will become clearer. The Kabilas are very big on improving economics in this region, that can’t be underestimated even if we can’t see clearly always how via the Internet.On the video animation at Kasama, they showed a non-asphalted surface for the loading bay.My presumption is where insitu roads need grading that will happen in due course for this multi billion dollar resource.Some thoughts while we wait....As for grading, I’d expect the Kasama loading bay to be asphalted.And other areas where needed, all weather sealed or asphalted; lime stabilisation is one method, would you know all the options?Lime stabilisation I understand, is time and cost effective. If you expect bitumen and asphalt then expect same everywhere in outback Australia. I also expect AVZ to lock up land for the routes where needed. A case in point is that some of the product may go via other routes as we know, Moba. And as for Kasama, it may be possible for trucks to head back to Lubumbashi, basically a circuit with supplies potentially, just an added thought, as ACGT is improving linkages from Lubumbashi- Kasomeno and logically Kasama in Zambia is not far off. As for Kasama’s importance, besides it’s airport it looks to be a regional hub for the mining district in North Zambia.I think AVZ has the backing of the governments, and this is supported indirectly (chuckle) by Dave Gagnon’s Hydro Congo not securing final business registration after 2.5 months as visible on the e-guce Further to that, since some of this grading may be of economic benefit regionally, there’s likely regional funding, and not just Chinese if the European Alliance wants to be seen as good ol’ colonials. Remember, lots of karma for old money in this region....Zoe Kabila as Tanganyika’s Governor needs this to happen, he controls the funds.Watch it happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.