WBE 9.09% 1.0¢ whitebark energy ltd

Ive had a good read and got my head around a few things. Report...

1. 2,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5569
    Ive had a good read and got my head around a few things. Report is helpful.
    Storage and rain. We have 3 x 1,000 bbl storage tanks atm, which are running in line and configured to effect oil water separation. So they work as a unit. Not much "room" for idle storage, the thing has to be decanted continually. My guess is we have a max of ard 1500 bbl working storage during operation, allowing freeboard for safety and to allow enough retention time for fluids to separate. At 300 BOPD total fluids, it means you have 5 days workable storage. In a nutshell, it means if you can't decant the tanks fast enough (each 30kL truck is 150 bbl, so you need at least 2 per day) you can't really operate the well at full capacity. So, in lay terms, this horse has been pulled hard on the reins, because there's no track for it to run. We won't know real SS flow rates for Rex1 until the new storage is in and the well run long enough to achieve steady state. Its neither here nor there, i guess, but what it does mean is the real news is yet to come and like everyone, im hanging out to see whether we can hit 400-450 BOPD out of Rex-1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $708 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1108785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 170000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.