EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-71

1. 2,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1054
    To quote you - "...we all of a sudden had a new idea to make the company a success and that floats along with just enough interest to keep us mugs forking out."

@Wilma85 posted this link previously (see below). You seem to be suggesting that the CSIRO are implicated in some kind of a spin job so that Kibaran could attract investor interest in EcoGraf? That's a load of sheet!

https://www.csiro.au/en/Research/MRF/Areas/Resourceful-magazine/Issue-15/Graphite-goes-green

To quote you again - "My other concern is Africa which I have spent time witnessing first hand, if they are anything they are experts at milking a cow especially a white one right up there with some people involved with the penny stock world it seem..."

What is this "first hand" experience you have of Africa? Did you go on safari perhaps? I have experience in Africa working in DRC, Mozambique, Mali, Ghana and Tanzania. Whilst there are challenges when dealing with the geography, skills shortage, lack of infrastructure, poorly resourced governments, political unrest, corruption, etcetera etcetera it hasn't stopped mining companies from building and operating successful and profitable mines. Many shareholders of publicly listed companies in Africa have profited very handsomely. Companies that operate in Africa need to be cognizant of all the risks and have measures to address them. Outstanding resources like Epanko don't get left in the ground because it's too hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.