CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-2

1. 2ic
    5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4553
    No indication of move-up in the DFS release. Basically in the hands of third party contractors. waiting, waiting....

"Project Development Timeline The Company continues to aim for delivery of the Feasibility Study by end of Q3 2019 upon receiving completed laboratory testwork, checks and sign‐offs being delivered by Maelgwyn using its Aachen Process (ASX/TSX press release June 4, 2019). "

Still need a few more gov approvals in place. It seems that the locals are as keen for this to get approved/financed and jobs to start as we are as shareholders. More public meetings look well attended and received, not just for the free sandwiches and tim tams either. "where are the jobs boss?"

" All environmental applications have been submitted and public hearings were recently concluded with no objections and positive feedback. It is anticipated that the necessary approvals and permitting will be in place by the end of this year."

Spending money like drunken sailors while we wait. Another $6M last qtr, guess a cast the size of Ben Hur isn't cheap. Officially in net debt after future oppie conversions as of July. Another $8M worth of cheques to write this quarter. At the rate it's chewing it's own face off , as one over-invested punter, I say get a move on with the Aachen tests and get the DFS out asap please. I'm glad for the opportunity to fill up cheap but enough is enough haha. Sorry if you're late, lets get this train moving out of the station!

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.