SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Its a 4C just like all the previous ones Syntonic has released....

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Its a 4C just like all the previous ones Syntonic has released.

Its not so much what they've said, in comparison with what they haven't said.

I know there not going to tell us how much the minimum revenue guarantee payments are to FOX, but they could give us an idea as to the number of subscriptions that are going to be required to reach break-even on this deal.

I mean is it 350,000 - 400,000 a month or more than that? then the taper effect has to be applied on top of that because it will be X thousand more subscriptions until we're actually getting the full gross margin that's achievable, ie it will be 425,000-500,000 before we get the full gross margin on each additional subscription. In between the two, we'll get a slowly improving margin.

The half yearly report will reveal the 2 key missing numbers trade debtors and trade creditors

The cash received number was very disappointing given it contains lag numbers from 6/9/12 months ago from what are now termed "legacy" products, presumably plus some of the cash one of the Telco's was due us last quarter that was delayed.

We also need to know the scale of any write-offs for bad debtors etc

My analysis of the data tells me we're highly likely to be having another funding round this quarter and I wouldn't be surprised if they try to do it before the end of Feb.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.