LTR 3.50% $1.04 liontown resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-55

1. 1,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 781
    Geez its pretty easy for some here to get their knickers in a knot and start playing the man not the ball.

I'm not sure what AGY has got to do with oz hard rock projects but if you must know I have about 1/20 of what I originally had back in the 2-3c days.

@anatol are you hanging your hat on a non-binding OT agreement Tesla and Kidman signed back in 2018 when the market was riding high ??  No money has changed hands, the project has been moth-balled and the new JV partners in WES/SQM have no prior experience with SC conversion to hydroxide.  

Safe to say Telsa aren't waiting around to see that agreement fulfilled.

To be clear, I was talking about a direct capital investment /JV / takeover etc in an Oz hard rock project from an EU Carmaker ? I'm not talking about an off-take agreement.

So who honestly believes that is a realistic possibility ?  

Tesla being the pioneer in the EV space are way ahead of the curve and their partnerships with various tier-1 battery manufacturers is how the rest will follow suit.  There is minimal cost savings going all the way upstream to raw material supply / SC production given these carmakers wouldn't have clue when it came to converting it to a useable battery quality LiOH.

FYI - I'm not here to troll anyone... I posted in this thread to help drive some constructive discussion and my original post was designed to shine the light on let's be honest, a far fetched and ridiculous pie in the sky ramp by the OP.

Hope everyone has a good w/end...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
0.035(3.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.521B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.06 $1.02 $4.607M 4.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 139527 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.04 140925 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.03
  Change
0.035 ( 2.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.02 $1.06 $1.02 1018374
Last updated 12.36pm 18/06/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.