LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

People that have been holding a while would no doubt be worn...

1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635

People that have been holding a while would no doubt be worn down from the relentless selling. My advise would be to look at the company as a potential investor. Would you buy in now and why? If not, why? If it is the case that you would not take a stake as a new investor then perhaps it would be wise to exit as it will be emotionally draining being stuck with no faith of recovery potential. If it is the case that your analysis tells you to buy then it should be a no brainer to hold your position. If you take the emotion out of trading and believe the FA you don't look at the loss, just a missed opportunity to enter lower.

For me i chose entry @1.6c after a lengthy period of learning the company. Using Edison forecast the upside is appealing from that level even with an extremely conservative outlook and i explained this in a thread prior to my purchase. I felt that c.75m was a highish mcap for level of progress but the chart kept bottoming @1.5c indicating to me the market suggested fair value, and im no expert so close enough was good enough for me.

The market can be a funny beast, the company seems to be delivering (albeit with some slippage) yet the SP declines abruptly. There is clearly a significant holder exiting with parcels of 5mil lots over the past week and the 15mil dump today. Wishful thinking wants me to beieve the dump was the final lot to sell, but the chart suggests there could be more pain to come (off the top of my head, not at computer) based on the break of 1.5c major support. 1.1c is now a real possibility.

@Naughtpatjoe was the 15m dump all on one timestamp over 1.4 and 1.5c? Or was it broken?

If LPD get P1 built this SP will be extremely cheap. It comes down to how confident are holders that it will occur?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $7.027K 3.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
167 144696372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73484494 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.