LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Yes Jasox.This/these seller(s), not that I'm suggesting there...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Yes Jasox.
    This/these seller(s), not that I'm suggesting there was collusion here, but the seller(s) were/are very professional they don't scare the rabbits by unloading during slow days. The seller(s) watching and waiting, and testing the supports, currently 1.5c to 1.6c had been strong and solid. Buyers always willing to step-up at those levels and maintaining good volumes of demand, often in the low to mid teens of millions, particularly at 1.5.

Was it this seller(s) that loaded the buy side from 0.001 to 0.004 with ineffective demand of over 16 million shares.
    It makes the demand side look well supported vis a vis the sellers volume on offer, however, there is miniscule chance of these low prices being executed. When the right opportunity arises -announcements- hit the market heavily and quickly, take out two or three lines before the buyers realise what has happened, then withdraw as realisation hits the market and the selling by others in a panic try get off the dipping roller coaster. This is how I read the data, after the big dump they have some selling orders sitting at prices of 1.4c after sales down to 1.3c to catch any rebound, these sales are less obvious than the dump as they blend into the more normal trade.

After this event today, the seller(s) will withdraw for a while -unless the remaining shares held are minimal to that already sold, in which case they'll be tipped onto the market to be closed out. The withdrawal will induce complacency for those interested in buying into the company and allow a level of solid support to reappear even if that is at a lower price than that currently existing, what is important is that there is sufficient demand to absorb another big dump.

This, is beyond the SOI, this/these seller(s) want out, they don't want to destroy the market, but they want out, regardless of whether there are 4.4 bn, or 440 mil, or 44 mil, and they'll sell regardless. They want to turn their holdings into cash that might be for a variety of reasons, loss of confidence, economic issues, trade issues, diseases, China, Trump lose/win impeachment/president, or they just don't believe that LPD can pull it off. It is certainly big ask, especially finding the right mix of funding.

When I first bought in I was very naive on the subject of green energy and lithium's role, and to this day I'm still learning about the subject and amazed how broad the subject is. Moreover, the resistance to its introduction by conventional legacy technology has surprised me; and the way those who have been put into positions to make decisions on our behalf pander to those obstructionists.

It's disappointing to see the results of today played out, I think most who have invested in LPD feel and believe it has something to offer communities and countries a better future though lithium and battery technology with their innovations in producing lithium chemicals. It is with the dream to achieve this objective that keeps me with LPD, however, one must keep in mind that very very few small companies ever succeed in their dream. I've seen a couple, Cochlear, Fortesque, but not many.

Hope I've not bored too many.

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.