SGQ 3.13% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-135

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    I expect we will get an update this week prior to the Sydney conference. Hopefully some commentry around the metalurgical testwork and drilling plan.

I feel the current management do not have the experience in mining development and they need to appoint someone in the near future to drive this through. The fact that we have not obtained works approval for dilling at Fish Hook is a real cluster. The last capital raise announcement stated that they would drill Fish Hook within a month?

On the corporate front I am also expecting that WSA will be stepping up as they have 25% stake pending a decision to mine. Discussions must be happening given we are advancing studies towards mining of the shallow deposits. WSA have a strong ballance sheet and could put up funding for this. I went to the WSA agm and Mt Alexander was not even on their radar but now its being highlighted in there presentations. Its significance must of increased. Wonder why??

Holding for now but understand some of the concerns being raised on HC. Come on JP get this show moving again!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $27.46K 833.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 516800 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 385690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.