SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Well said guys, let's get those drill bits spinning. I've been...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Well said guys, let's get those drill bits spinning.

I've been working around BHP, Rio Tinto and FMG sites for years. With them there's a general shut down for Christmas that lasts for 2 weeks then it's straight back into it. Some crews, depending on the need, work right through. If I have one criticism of SGQ it's the long breaks they have between drilling cycles.

When I bought into SGQ, a number of years ago, I fully understood it was an exploration company and nothing is guaranteed, except a huge pay day should they find something substantial. It takes money, and lots of it to drill. I'm someone who accepts the need for capitol raises to keep those drill bits turning. So let's do it when it's necessary because the nickel ain't going to find itself.

I've had the misfortune of investing in some pretty dodgy explorers before, where there is CR after CR and nothing to show for it, rarely a drill hole and much questionable reporting. One thing I'll say about JP and his crew, at least they're having a go and I appreciate their regular announcements. For those who have no stomach for further dilution, please, invest in BHP or with someone similar. There you will have dividends and modest growth if you're lucky but you probably won't have to deal with disappointment.

Good to see you're on the road to recovery Helmenesh. Godspeed with that.

Cheers

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.