CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi M1,

Glad I can post something worth reading.

I must admit that I feel a bit selfish just reading all the great posts that you and many others put here, so I thought it about time to add something. I don't profess to know much about mineral exploration, apart from what I've learnt here, but after investing in many micro-caps I can now recognise the better managed companies when I see them. Or should I say, companies that at least do what they say as compared to those who mislead investors purely to fleece them of their cash. I still remember us chatting on one of those company's threads.

SGQ still has great potential in my view and although I've been disappointed with them a time or 2, it's only because they haven't managed to find that elusive mother lode yet. I sure haven't given upon them and still view their share registry as quite small. If they get to around 1-2 billion shares with the same prospects that we currently have - then I will start to worry.

Anyway, keep up the great posts and whenever I think I have something worth adding I certainly will.

Good luck,

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $35.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $43.71K 1.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3117370 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 380692 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.