TAM 0.00% 3.1¢ tanami gold nl

I don't think that NST really wants to expand the CTP resource...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

I don't think that NST really wants to expand the CTP resource at this stage in the hope they can still pressure APAC to sell its 48% stake in TAM. IMO existing resources like Hurricane (about 1.8km in length) is totally open at depth and all they have done to date is drill one small area around the plant and came up with excellent results as well as AU in all 20 odd holes.

I think NST to date they have avoided drilling the really meaty deposits to expand resource size, instead choosing the riskier greenfield/brownfield areas together with some very targeted depth testing of the larger existing resources in order to confirm their geological models.

In their Strategy Day presentation in August they were optimistic on the CTP/Tanami stating it has 'high discovery potential and resource upside'. From my observation NST management are very conservative in making statements like this and have a history of over-delivering on projections....IMO NST is still very bullish on the CTP and include Tanami as one of their 4 primary production areas in presentations.

Unfortunately TAM (APAC) directors' ongoing silence and lack of promotion is contributing to CTP uncertainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245161 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 73704 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.