CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

It looks like the market didn't need a full weekend to read the...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    It looks like the market didn't need a full weekend to read the financial report to realize the 'bleeding' obvious. The cash from the capital raise is evaporating faster than alcohol on a hotplate.

You don't get to have two bites of the same cherry. The $240k worth of sales that appear in January are part of the next quarterly, period. I'm sure however they will waste no time promoting this figure twice. Every business has carry over remittance figures which unfortunately don't make for neat reporting, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. It's embarrassing that they would try to apply current revenue to the previous quarter.

Bad news for NZTrader and Shareholders, the fundamentals won't support his Chart Fantasy. Perhaps by midyear sales will increase and we can get much closer to covering costs.

Tomasp, not sure how they will address your concerns. I would like to see at some stage something that explains how they plan to become profitable. Something that explains your observations that cost of production is too high. An explanation or a timeline of when they expect that to change. What the fundamental obstacles to profit are.

IMO GLTAT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.