CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Wondering what other posters thoughts are to type of T12 hemp...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Wondering what other posters thoughts are to type of T12 hemp seed food blend EPCO are interested in to be exported in Vietnam..

My guess, hemp protein powder (most likely one,) like Costco deal, be awesome T12 to supply their range of Hemp Seed Food products like hemp oils, hemp seed, hemp flour and hemp mylk as per Sep 9, 2019 announcement, hope that it includes hemp smoothie blend.

Hemp mylk, in my opinion, will go ballistic with Asian millennials as they are very well educated, health conscious in organic food consumption that provide nutritional and health benefits other than foods which cause obesity and cardiovascular health.

Even though T12 are supplying EPCO foods with Chia seeds and increased supply in latest announcement. I kind of thought whether T12 would create a blend of Flax Chia Hemp meal blend adding similar ingredients, as their Hemp Chia blend and emailed T12 last night of the Flax Chia Hemp blend...

Guess i will await on T12 return email to the blend mix and further announcements to type of hemp seed food blend EPCO are interested in, like the nutraceutical capsules which include Chia, fish oil and flax products... (as per 23 Jan announcement...)

Anyways footy season getting closer...and preparing satellite dish to watch live games in Almafi coast villa....with a new range of hemp cigars to share with other interested CGB holders...

Have a good weekend....
    best wishes to CGB holders....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.