BCN 4.17% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-23

1. 5,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2209
    But that is just on paper.. tap the brains of the board and youll im sure understand the paper LOM is purely an accountants exercise. ( i bet the guys will be lolling at that official LOM... personally i think we have a good 12 years as is.. but lets just pretend like its another reason to panic sell.. remind me why this went back into the 2's the last month? Oh yeah, pure headless chicken panic and no faith..

Guys will miss out with there bean counters hat on, been said many times before.. you cannot apple for apple this with dodge central piggy boards... if you do, well you would of already missed out, and likely without drilling down will not gain the understanding required to know why this is the stock.. i am young in my stock career but have come home to BCN. Parking my coin here for now.

Accountants are One Dimensional thinkers.. don't be like an accountant, life is more complicated than that and your financial prowess needs to be more sophisticated than that in order to get the most out of your investment dollars!

Join us at Beacon where the pump never dumps!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.287K 226.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1486424 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 463904 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.