EQR 0.00% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

So what's not to like?On the tungsten production side we...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    So what's not to like?

On the tungsten production side we are now running 24/7 (remember when we were hanging out for that?). The Plant is producing on-speck (as per customer assessment) and it now looks like we are in the running for State & Federal funds (a potential game-changer re the waste recovery/additional refinement of product).

The sp does not reflect the way this Company is developing its operations (both Mine & Quarry). If the Shareholders were treated with more respect (keeping us better informed -much better informed!) we wouldn't be looking at a sp in the 2s. I'm gobsmacked that we have been going backwards with the sp when the progress of the Company has clearly been forwards!

On the Quarry side, we have now passed the Wet Season slowdown (to be expected) and will be looking forward to 3 quarters of Dry Season contracts, with the bonus of an additional $500,000 contract -what's not to like about that?!

I know some contributors have been taking the Company to task (rightly or wrongly), all I can say to them is I'm not surprised. If the Company Management can't get the basics of keeping Shareholders informed, then negativity will be the response from some. There is clearly a good story going on here, just bloody tell us! There were a number of events that merited announcements on there own -we were told nothing!

Hopefully now we will head off (permanently) with the sp trajectory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $12.81K 267.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60106 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 40181 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.