TVN 13.2% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-25

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    redder,

to my comment earlier this year when the cuts were announced:

A cut is whereyou work 100% of your hours but only get paid 60% of your wage = 40% savingthrough payroll with 100% hours worked.A trade-off is where you only work 60% of your hours and get paid 60% of yourwage = 40% saving through payroll with only 60% of hours worked, so projecteddelayed again!
    Most Honorable men are working 100%+ hours in these tough times with largelyreduced wages to help get their companies through tough times, but then again Ididn't say that ?.?. was Honorable, the best I can hope for is that as a SeniorManager he will get a 40% reduction in pay, but I doubt if we'll even get 5% ofhis hours while he's working from home.

You said:

A trade-off is where you only work 60% of your hours and get paid 60% of yourwage = 40% saving through payroll with only 60% of hours worked, so projecteddelayed again!
    Most Honorable men are working 100%+ hours in these tough times with largelyreduced wages to help get their companies through these tough times, but then again Ididn't say that ?.?. was Honorable, the best I can hope for is that as a SeniorManager he will get a 40% reduction in pay, but I doubt if we'll even get 5% ofhis hours while he's working from home.

Sasha. I agreewith LM77. Senior management 40% paycut equals less cash out. Even thoughworking less hoursBOD. 20% cut but paid in shares. No cash out. Cash preservation.
    As I said earlier a commendable effort under the circumstances.

I would like to know your thought now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.007(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $82.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $160.7K 3.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 533667 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 22146 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.