TVN 2.13% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-73

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    noodly you assume incorrectly....Hate is a harsh word it's never been used by me about the board or PB... a dislike for PBs actions and statements more to the point.
    I don't have a problem of non Executive Directors ..what is a concern is the coming and going of them (again to which we were not informed at times) the only exception being Rex by popular demand. This has not been close knit Board and hired help in moving this forward has gone wayside and been replaced. What happens when a football team performs badly you don't sack the team you sack the coach.wink.png

As far as being friends with the Brown's?? another misled statement...simply like their track record and trust their judgement.
    Had the votes gone the other way at the last AGM without Vimson's help I doubt we'd be talking about PB let alone Rex.

Pester??...simply your view point albeit imo questionable.....
    Why would anyone be happy with the Directors salary for a 7c penny stock....the way we're going dilution will kill the multi bagger story helped along by PBs actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $7.806K 167.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 502280 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 37254 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.