DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-69

1. 2,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    @ Greenflint

.....It projected a stock market drop soon that will drag out to 2021,..........
    Thanks that article GF. I find most things require a pinch of salt to balance out the taste I consider myself somewhat a hesitant optimist - ie I very much prefer to see the upside but recognize there are dark forces at work !Unfortunately just now it seems we have a cacophony brought about by immediate past, current and foreseeable local and international events - social, economic & environmental, all playing out of tune in an attempt to garner ones primary attention and unfortunately with no conductor in site. The point being I dont believe that in this environment there is an economist or columnist that frankly has any more clue on the outcome of the next couple or even few years than any one of we mug punters. Wasn't that long ago I was trying to get my head around why WB would put Berkshire into the airline business - my optimistic self now says if he could get it so wrong there, then my little dalliance in a reformulated goldie like DCN with its heavily discounted price tag cant be that big of a poor decision no matter what the outcome.The indicators I am currently looking to take a line from are basically the outcomes of several relatively short term events - USA reporting season, local reporting season, local budget indicators (looking for any grand plans within but not hopeful), USA lead in to the election and obviously its outcome. My thoughts are currently that even if our political leaders (now there is an oxymoron) get things generally right we are heading into a period of basic stagnation - even read the changes in spending habits of the (relatively) new so called China middle class are supposedly changing to become more conservative. Japan consumer spending again tightened. Tend to think we will follow along the same lines and this has to mean that generally we won't see a booming market any time soon. I'm not a raging goldie however cannot see how it can be a bad decision to hold some stock. Just the ramblings of an ol' fart on a Sunday arvo. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.