EGR 0.00% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

What I’m reading here is healthy discussions that need to be...

1. 1,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    What I’m reading here is healthy discussions that need to be had.

Right now, we are at the beginning of a global energy/resource and manufacturing renaissance. From which a new generation of companies will emerge if their project’s are sound enough. However, the competition to be heard is fierce and the reality is that not all will succeed in the way that they may hope for. That’s because the added dimension of a post CV19 geopolitical environment means that no one in the global supply-chain can afford to risk the implications of further instability or be compromised by potential trade wars and tensions. Therefore, the harsh question to ask is, whether Ecograf’s project satisfies both the supply risk for the long term and is it competitively priced?

Any kind of long term reliance on African resources is problematic. Especially because they are also comprised by large Chinese investments which could in the future create its own political neighbouring tensions. Furthermore, what does Ecograf really offer that can’t be achieved more competitively by keeping it simple, ie, a ’complete’ all in-country project but in a safe jurisdiction?

If after all the due diligence from anode manufacturers, the federal and state government department’s or any other financial institution and the answer is still – yes let’s go for it! Then either I’m missing something or the wool has been pulled over someone’s eyes.
    Last edited by Mallyrock: 08/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $33.71K 231.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 73501 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 116010 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 1100
Last updated 14.01pm 07/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.