BCN 0.00% 2.9¢ beacon minerals limited

Hey man i know what ya mean and i totally agree. I've had that...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hey man i know what ya mean and i totally agree. I've had that many churned up stomachs from this rollercoaster ride with Beacon that nothing really fazes me now. Which is a bad thing on my behalf...cause i should have got out a long time ago and reinvested somewhere else. Last year when it went to 5.3/5.4c would have been ideal
    I dunno...I'm a long termer with BCN, about 13 years worth, and ive always just thought that they are going to deliver something big one day. Call it FOMO, call it whatever, but i really do believe our day to shine is coming and it is imminent, hopefully. Im not saying its going to be gangbusters, but something better than it is right now. Been here at this range of price for too long. This by far is my most frustrating stock but i have learnt a lot from it in regards to management, achievements and sentiment. Sometimes things dont make sense.Or is it me that doesnt understand...?

I put $20 on Dion Prestia last week in the GF to kick the first goal. $820 return! That is by far the best investment / gamble i have ever made.
    Now in regards to the $76000 i have put into BCN over the years.. i wonder what will happen there?
    I can only be positive in a somewhat negative world.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Please DYOR. I'm like Sergeant Schultz off Hogans Heroes...I know nut tin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $2.605K 89.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69999 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 4175055 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ 20000
Last updated 15.16pm 03/05/2024 ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.