BCN 2.13% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

13 years! Wow...that is a lot of weekend worrying! i have a 4P...

1. 3,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    13 years! Wow...that is a lot of weekend worrying!

i have a 4P model of investing:

People
    Product
    Progress
    Price pivot point.

with BCN,

* the product is good...highly profitable gold bars produced cheaply!

* the people are good at the business-side of things, but perhaps not so good at the corporate side, i.e., selling the share story To funds and the market in general.

* progress has been good in terms of getting the business into highly profitable gold production and paying off debt, but not so good, up until now, of working on securing life of mine/exploration side of things....but hopefully next week those anxieties will be eased

* price pivot point is very elusive....we have been tracking sideways forever. All breakout traders know better than to buy a share stuck in a sideways channel, because that sideways channel can last forever...instead, they wait until the share price has broken out upwards. But, in terms of price, the currently BCN has got to be a bargain. Eventually, something has to give and the buyers will eventually swamp the sellers, all the breakout traders will jump on, and suddenly, overnight, the whole market “discovers” lil ol’ BCN and falls in love!

So, in conclusion, BCN isn’t a perfect 4P share, but it is awfully close, in my opinion!

we just need good-enough drilling results, the gold price to hold up, and for the BCN boys to sell the BCN corporate story better.

Just imagine if one small institutional fund liked the story enough to buy in on market! Their buying pressure would swamp all the pip traders and weak-hand sellers, and attract heaps of fresh retail buyers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $13.00K 561.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1897149 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 804066 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.