AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ quarterly highlights I gave the quarterly a good read a few...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165

AVZ quarterly highlights

I gave the quarterly a good read a few times and I wanted to point out the major hints / highlights which may be obvious to some but not to others.

NF has also stated time and time again the DFS figures were purposely calculated conservative so there is a great deal of upside to this project with regards to pricing of tin, upgrading inferred category ore reserves to indicated, SEZ tax off sets, transport reduction costs, aquiring additional % of the project above the 75%, reduction of the strip ratio and im sure ive missed some.

-Ongoing discussions held to acquire additional equity in the Manono Project (more potential for AVZ above the 75%)

-Discussions advanced with multiple off take partners for significant volumes of Spodumene Concentrate and Tin

- Negotiations progressed around financing options with several entities in Australia, Europe, the Middle East and South Africa

-Tenders for process plants were adjudicated, with the results

pending a Financial Investment Decision to mine the Manono Project.

- High level discussions were also held with multiple European

battery industry participants around the opportunities of developing a lithium chemical conversion plant in Europe. These discussions are progressing and the Company will update the market once agreements are finalised.

NF Quote

-We are seeing incredible levels of interest both in terms of investing in, as well as taking product from, our project. We have fielded enquiries from Australia; Middle Eastern countries, such as Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Oman; as well as from the UK, Europe, China and South East Asian countries.”

“Presently, we have several groups accessing our virtual data room. We are confident of being able to share several offtake agreements and financing deals with our shareholders and the markets.”

“We are also very pleased to have secured the right for additional equity in the Manono Project. This additional equity will add significantly to the project’s bottom line and Net Present Value and is critical to our ongoing discussions with prospective financiers.”

The biggest hint right here

“The Board is confident of being able advance these discussions successfully to secure all offtake agreements, financing and then make the most significant step for the project, of the Decision to Mine.”

Of course this is all my opinion and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.