AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-5

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    "Hydrogeological model field program
    A specific hydrogeological investigation of Roche Dure has commenced following a regional
    appraisal of the hydrology of the site. Water table monitoring piezometers are being installed
    around the perimeter of the Roche Dure pit to determine and model the various parameters
    of the free-standing water table, including potential recharge of the water table and how it may
    be affected by the deepening of the Roche Dure open pit. The final hydrogeological model will
    be included in the Manono Environmental and Social Impact Assessment report which will
    accompany the application for the Manono mining permit
    . "

Looks like a mining permit is another 2-3 months away at least, which means finance must be at least 2-3 months away in my opinion. This is closer to Nigel's March deadline.

I don't see any offtake or finance in the next 6 weeks, just more tyrekicking. "virtual data room" ?? I thought decisions could be made based on the first 6 drill holes, what happened to that

Nigel top points for identifying the opportunity and drilling it out but this company needs a closer. I still don't know what Klaus' replacement has been doing all this time
    Last edited by treewallaby: 30/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.