ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Let's all just take a chill pill, if for nothing other than...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Let's all just take a chill pill, if for nothing other than to calm the f down.

Some of you may have noticed the current political scandal with the Biden's and CCP.

Some of you may have noticed there is a nasty virus going around which has changed the way in which business is not done.

Some of you have seen countless placements done in ANS to keep the agreement in play.

A few of you might even realise the amount of tireless negotiations that are not allowed to be made public, going on behind the scenes to make this company one of the great IO companies on the globe.

But none of you have an idea of what is going to happen until the day we get an announcement stating one of two simple outcomes. We are on or we are off.

So until we have that clarity may I suggest that all the keyboard warriors stop throwing you proverbial toys out of your wooden cots and keep to the narrative.

It would be so bloody refreshing to get a post in this thread that actually analysed the reports and announcements and made an unbiased intelligent comment.

Now that's off my chest, where's that bottle of red and my Valium

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.