KGL 0.00% 12.0¢ kgl resources limited

Thurman, very tightly held register of investors who have backed...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thurman, very tightly held register of investors who have backed him based on his successful track record and have waited patiently for a high grade bankable project to be defined and progressed.
    No one significant is leaving this multi-year party any time soon given the bullish outlook for copper and this project.
    More Tequila please!

One of his more successful ventures was the Coppabella/Moorvale discoveries which he owned/developed and after farmin's was eventually sold as part of Macarthur Coal to Peabody for $4bn.
    Its early days but the current state of play suggests, with some more work and drilling, this has similar potential, if not more.

This is a new paradigm for copper. I love the comments recently by Goldman Sachs analyst Jeff Currie:

While Goldman has a copper target of $10,000/mt, Currie speculated as to whether copper could actually reach $40,000/mt (US$18/lb) at some point."We have no copper, copper inventories just drew their largest observable draw we've seen in the last five weeks, prices are already back to supercycle levels and we have not even started the energy transition story of electrifying the world," Currie said.

"Copper is the only thing we know that can conduct electricity at the rate needed, so I'm really curious as to how high some of these markets can go," he added.Supercycle originsCurrie explained that we are seeing a supercycle emerge because of a "structural upward shift in demand." He emphasized that energy transition is at the heart of this transformation because of all the green capital expenditure that is required to be able to create the electrification the globe needs.

IMHO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 90371 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 41475 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.