BYE 0.00% 5.4¢ byron energy limited

mate there cfo should be pumping excel every day and adjusting...

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    mate there cfo should be pumping excel every day and adjusting for worst case... and after all there data they sit here in this position.... guys, investors bulls and bears... are we building a rocket? are we apart of nasa or curing cancer..??? this is simple shit.. a rig fails or what the fk happens it gets put in there model..

you thing this guys go to there cfo each qtr and say "hey mate how are we doing" your fkd kidding me the moment cash was in decline or anything that results in a plane b,C,d or z fkn start the process...bnpl companies are getting debt instant and this guys want to wait for the last moment.. what losers...

old farts that should go and play bridge at there pub.. the investment game has changed...

but what makes this company a 30 stock is it's assets and oil price.. take that away it's a stick in the ground with old management living in a old world..

I'm a buyer holding for 30c I made over 100% in a few weeks with zip, syr and mlx look at them and ask wtf is this company doing...

and management I'll give you 10m for 5% how's that for a. deal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.