CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Lucky while the pot sector is regrouping,we have our bauxite?...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Lucky while the pot sector is regrouping,we have our bauxite? haven't we, hopefully the mining team have been hard at work in these trying times,frantically phoning prospective buyers,getting testing etc done,or at least out at the claim sweeping around the claim pegs or putting up red witches hats to keep the hordes away, is the grade of bauxite the main issue , not worth digging?, at least until these trying times are over? still our hand cream will be out soon?maybe with canntab in the next month or so, is Andrew k still in the fields advising on crops, I would like to see some monthly?podcasts,or maybe a short phone video on different aspect of all the areas of the global businesses, it can't all be classified,video from Thailand progress,seed husking, hand cream production ,hemp fields from a drone? I would like to think they would be frantically working, taking advantage of these quiet times ,preparing for the rush when the world opens up shortly?, not on holiday with their feet up ,not saying they are,but a bit of daily grind info would put a lot of minds at rest that they are different from a lot of the rest? I don't think it's too much to ask, everyone has a phone,send a few videos to Sholom or Pnina for vetting put them on social media or website,even to the frontline at HotCopper.

(don't forget to look out for blood moon eclipse tonight ,maybe its a lucky omen,new beginning?) stranger things have happened, good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.