RHK 6.06% 70.0¢ red hawk mining limited

(Haven't been reading the FMS threads lately, but just noticed...

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1410
    (Haven't been reading the FMS threads lately, but just noticed recent comments)
    It appears that Johnston purely mentioned Todd as an example of an entity that has signed a State Agreement who would need to rely on lining up partners to complete. (It was well known that Todd did not have $6b free money at the ready to go it alone on this project.) It was also evident that Todd would not contemplate revealing any details of partners until all paperwork finalised and that would likely coincide with FID.
    It seems we are all in the dark in regard to what has happened between Todd and their prospective Chinese partners (surprised there hasn't been much scuttlebutt about!!)
    I have attached extract of part of the Johnston comments incl the Todd bit.
    Current situation is frustrating and I am concerned about the rising discontent displayed on HC. Whether they can progress anything as a stand alone or not, I think we will see a CR soon and another poor uptake by minority holders will again see TIO's holding levels accelerate Falling Sp is not helping. (Although, they may now not want to put in any either!!)
    Surely we will hear something soon
    Comment on Todd 082020 WA Gov.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.040(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $139.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 70.0¢ 66.0¢ $37.28K 53.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5550 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 13549 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.