RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I am not as well read as most of you in this situation.1. Todd...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176

I am not as well read as most of you in this situation.

1. Todd is saying it went into this without the funds and was targeting the Chinese as partners. Clearly that didn’t happen

So How can it move forward?

2. Find another partner.

We as shareholders of a public company are being oppressed by BOD.

From current behavior it seems they (Todd/BOD) are not making a reasonable effort, it shows clearly they are not marketing their project in the open, it is not reasonable to say as a large shareholder that you will ONLY announce at a final outcome and not report on progress, this affects all shareholders.

There is a serious lack of transparency purposefully oppressing information. We are a PUBLIC company NOT a PRIVATE company and a single entity cannot/should not be allowed to hold at ransom all other investors, just because they are the biggest shareholder. There is a violation here, which leads to WHY? and requires a detailed investigation. The BOD is clearly violating the rights of all shareholders by not ensuring that all shareholders have a common knowledge, and know what BOD knows and plans, a detailed plan and their contingencies.

The system/LAW needs to look at this, there is serious misconduct here and we as minority have had all our rights removed by the BOD, directed by the majority shareholder.Are they above the rights of all of us?

There is a problem here and needs attention, before we are one by one killed off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.