SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi there Aurelius,I posted the article because I thought it...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi there Aurelius,

I posted the article because I thought it relevant to SGQ and the frustration associated with putting money into an exploration business.

Lobo Tiggre postulates an interesting overview of exploration funding vs. reward.

Your key take out ( and logical take out) from the article is ....."The one I take is this sentence; One should always ask what one is getting or has gotten in exchange."

In the SGQ scenario, it is a conundrum. Most SHs have not got much in exchange for their investment/speculation ...just look at the SP.

The second part of the question is what is one getting and that is a now and here after question. This requires both an assessment of the valuation of discoveries vs viability of the discoveries as well as the probability of further exploration success relative to the number of share on issue.

So what are SHs getting?

1. 502,000,000 shares on issue ( which is about double over the last six years)(thank goodness for those high end sophisticated/institutionals)
    2. A share price at .095c (MC $47m ...not much change there over six years)
    3. At least 5 decent intersections of high grade Ni,cu,co, PGEs
    4. High level metallurical results from Investigators samples
    5. recent additional tenements contiguous with MA tenements
    6. Potential high grade NW of Investigators based on DHEMs
    7, $7m in the kitty to further explore MA and Paterson
    8. Further CRs over the next two years to drill MA and Paterson with a likely number of shares on issue in two years time to be circa 700,000,000
    9. A low cost start up extraction at Stricklands with potential cash flow
    10. Chances of near term high grade strikes at Paterson and MA.

And if all goes well, suitors at a nice SP well above .095c.. when... who knows. thats exploration and speculators keep it going knowing that there will be further capital raises.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.